Management of range of Acute, Subacute and Chronic Neurological disorders.
- With recent advances and applications Interventional neurology transformed therapeutic landscape for a range of hyoeracute, acute and subacute neurological problems, treatments ranging thrombectomies for hyperacute strokes, revascularization of carotid and intracranial stenosis, for acute & subacute CVA and range of interventional procedures like
- Ultrasound Guided chemodenervation of salivary glands with Botulinum toxin injection for Hypersalivation & Drooling ( sialorrhea)
- EMG guided Botulinum interventions for range of Cranio Cervical Dystonia ( Laterocollis, antecollis, retrocollis, Dystonic head tremors, dystonic upper &Lower limb Dystonia writers cramp, foot inversion dystonia , abdominal & Palatal Myoclonus, Blepharospasm, Hemifacial spams, etc
- Nerve Blocks ( Peripheral & Multiple Cranial nerve blocks ) for refractory migraines in Pregnancy, and also for patients suffering with refractory Neuralgias ( Occipital Neuralgia, Trigeminal Neuralgia) and range of refractory cephalgia SUCNT, SUNA, Paroxysmal Hemicranialis, refractory Migraines, etc
- Once a day/weekly Injectors for Multiple Sclerosis like. Rebiff & Copaxone injections.