INTERVENTION & INFUSION THERAPIES
Management of range of Acute, Subacute and Chronic Neurological disorders.
With recent advances and applications Interventional neurology transformed therapeutic landscape for a range of hyoeracute, acute and subacute neurological problems, treatments ranging thrombectomies for hyperacute strokes, revascularization of carotid and intracranial stenosis, for acute & subacute CVA and range of interventional procedures like:
- Ultrasound Guided chemodenervation of salivary glands with Botulinum toxin injection for Hypersalivation & Drooling (sialorrhea)
- EMG guided Botulinum interventions for range of Cranio Cervical Dystonia ( Laterocollis, antecollis, retrocollis, Dystonic head tremors, dystonic upper &Lower limb Dystonia writers cramp, foot inversion dystonia , abdominal & Palatal Myoclonus, Blepharospasm, Hemifacial spams, etc
- Nerve Blocks ( Peripheral & Multiple Cranial nerve blocks ) for refractory migraines in Pregnancy, and also for patients suffering with refractory Neuralgias ( Occipital Neuralgia, Trigeminal Neuralgia) and range of refractory cephalgia SUCNT, SUNA, Paroxysmal Hemicranialis, refractory Migraines, etc
- Once a day/weekly Injectors for Multiple Sclerosis like. Rebiff & Copaxone injections.
Infusion therapy, or intravenous therapy, is one way to treat or manage neurological conditions or disorders of the nervous system. Infusion therapy involves administering medication directly into the bloodstream to change or alter the immune system treating a range of autoimmune, Neuroinflammatory, Neuro-muscular problems & refractory acute and chronic headaches.
Infusion therapies play a significant role in treating life threatening conditions like Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, Myastehnic Crisis, range of autoimmune and paraneoplastic encephalopathies Etc and also range of acute inflammatory and autoimmune conditions like Multiple Sclerosis ( MS) and its Mimics ( ex NMO, Anti MOG etc) Infusion treatments plays a vital role in various acute and chronic neuropathies like Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating neuropathies,
Infusion therapies we offer at our centre
- Multiple Sclerosis : Infusion therapies like Natalizumab, Alemtuzumab, Ocrelizumab etc for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & MS Mimics
- Myasthenia Gravis : Infusion treatments like Rituximab, eculizumab, Immunoglobulins for Myasthenia Gravis
- Refractory Migraines : Intravenous infusion of range of evidence based DHE, Lidocaine infusion, Valproate Infusions etc for range of acute, chronic Migraines, Chronic Dialy Headaches, SUNA. SUNCT Headaches
- Autoimmune Neuropathies : Infusion therapies plays a significant role in treatment of autoimmune neuropathies like AIDP, CIDP & MMN (Multifocal Motor Neuropathies)
- Autoimmune Encephalitis – Only proven life saving treatments for autoimmune encephalitis like NMDA, VGKC, GABA A encephalitis, Facio-brachio dystonic seizures infusion immune modulating therapies
- Neurodegenerative: Noval Device Aided Non Oral therapies ( Apomorphine & Intrajejunal Duodopa infusion therapies) for patient’s with Advance Parkinson’s disease.